Here are some of the fab vegan things I’ve made recently and I’d like to share them with you!
Last week I made this really yummy vegan ice-cream sandwich, it was so good!
- 2 vegan chocolate chip cookies (you can use any recipe!)
- 1 scoop of vegan ice-cream (you can use any flavor but I think chocolate goes best, I used Chocolate Swedish Glace)
I also made this supper delicious dinner of gnocchis.
- 1 bag of gnocchis (life’s to short to make your own!)
- pesto: cashews, basil, nutritional yeast, garlic and rapeseed/olive oil.
- 1/2 cup of Quorn mince
This morning I made the best breakfast ever!
- 3 tablespoons of soy yogurt
- 1 shredded apple
- 8 redcurrants
- Frozen berries (I chose 1 frozen strawberry, you will probably want to defrost your berries but I like them strait out of the freezer.)
- And as much granola as you would like! (Try to make your own because shop bought ones will have lots of sugar in them and you don’t want to ruin your healthy breakfast.)